A few days ago, a person was recharging his cell phone athome.
Just at that time a call Came in and he answered it with the
Instrument still connected to the outlet.
After a few seconds electricity flowed intothe cell phone unrestrained and the young man was thrown to the ground with a heavy thud.
His parents rushed to the room only to find him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and burnt fingers.
He was rushed to the nearby hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival.
Cell phones are a very useful modern invention.
FORWARD THIS TO THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER IN YOUR LIFE!
What about the IPHONE?????
现有用户注意: 点击这裡 请使用你原来的alivenotdead.com帐户登录新网站。