- fly me to the moon...
Monday, Dec 21, 2009 6:18PM / Event
3 pictures / 570 views
Beat Trix had the honour to be photographed by Gareth Brown for his Dance Photography Exhibition at Artistree. The shots came out amazing!! Thank you Gareth!
Monday, Sep 14, 2009 11:11PM / Standard Album
25 pictures / 924 views
Location: Some Roof in Mong Kok
Thank you Kate and Roger for having us on your website as featured artists! Congratulations on the launch!!! :)
MASSIVE THANKS to Elden for taking these amazing photos!!
It was pretty scary but totally worth it!!
Elden Cheung: http://www.alivenotdead.com/eldencheung
18th Jan 2009"10 Pretty Girls" - Music VideoJust some behind the Scenes shots...!! What a fun day!!
Beat Trix performed at the 2008 Flip Flap New Years Eve Ball held at the Island Shangri La - headlined by MC Jin and Lorea. Thanks to Robert Rogers for getting us involved! We had a wicked time and what a way to start the new year!!
- ABOUT FLIP:...ABOUT FLIP:
Flip is an accessories brand with a difference. Born from a need for smart, stylish solutions to everyday fashion dilemmas, Flip is here to help you cope with the trials and tribulations of maintaining a serious fashion collection.
Flip's chic, practical, indispensable products are designed to work hard - so you don't have to.
Intrigued? Start feeling the love and visit our online shop at www.flipstylehk.com.
ABOUT REBELLIOUS TROOP:
Bursting onto the Hong Kong dance scene in 2006, Rebellious Troop is an all-female hip-hop dance crew that came together when a group of five friends -- StyleRene, Bonkare, Kimmy, Sako & peapops -- decided to combine their love of hip-hop culture with their shared passion for dance.
Since then, they've brought their unique blend of hip-hop, house and jazz-funk styles to countless shows and competitions, making their mark at the finals of The One Dance Competition, Girl Nation (2007), WTC Dance Countdown (2007 - First Runners Up), Nike Women Dance Competition (2008) and Red Hot The Queen (2008). Rebellious Troop has also modelled for Axis Watches and performed at Sensory Runway hosted by e.v.e.n.t. @ Cliq (2008).
Hailing from Hong Kong, L.A. and Canada, Rebellious Troop are committed to experimenting, innovating and pushing boundaries - but most of all, they're dedicated to having fun!
ABOUT BEAT TRIX:
In Sept 2008, Rebellious Troop joined forces with 2Phat Crew and USC to form Beat Trix - a Hip Hop & Breaking Crew. The Crew has since grown to include many new members covering a range of hip hop dance styles.
BEAT TRIX is....
Stylerene, Bonkare, Bboy Travis, Bboy Maloo, Bboy YuShing, Bboy Hung, Bgirl Chabi N., Bgirl Dalki, Wanda, Bboy Fishball, Chingi, Lil' Ta$h, Justus, Kimmy & peapops
Beat Trix Showcases include:
- Hip Hop Showcase Halloween & Xmas 2008 @ Dragon Centre
- Alive Not Dead & Belvedere Halloween Bash 2008 @ Azure
- "Lovers in the Air" Launch Party 2008 @ Billion Club, sponsored by Belvedere
- Flip Flap New Years Eve 2008 Ball @ Island Shangri La
- "Skate First" DVD Launch Party Feb 2009 @ Club ZaZa
- EVENT's 1st Anniversary & Website Launch Party June 2009 @ The Cavern
- The One 2009 Dance Competition Aug 2009 @ Ani-Com HKCEC
- EVENT's Speak Up Aug 2009 @ M1NT
- EVENT's Speak Up Oct 2009 @ M1NT for Alice Amu
- Alice Amu Concert Oct 2009 @ HK Elizabeth Stadium
- EVENT's Speak Up Jan 2010 @ Cavern
- Hong Kong International Art Fair (HKART10) May 2010 - AIDS Concern Benefit Showcase @ HKCEC
- Occupation: Designer , Modern Dance
- Gender: Female
- Total visits: 37,951