- Memory is like fiction
Ms. Annie Perasa: The illness is not hard on me. It's just, you know, the finality of it and him, he goes along like a trouper.
Monday, Apr 21, 2014 9:45PM
"I think the confrontation with death lays bare the spiritual core of the human condition. I mean,..."
Monday, Apr 21, 2014 9:33PM
Monday, Apr 21, 2014 9:22PM
Monday, Apr 21, 2014 9:15PM
Sunday, Apr 20, 2014 7:17PM
- 1. Chinese raised by absent parents, extended family, tv and radio....
1. Chinese raised by absent parents, extended family, tv and radio.
2. Christian, at times truthful, at time hypocritical. Mostly poor and needy of God.
3. Rebirthing and converting and choosing (between success and failure, faith and doubts) daily to conform to the image and ways of Jesus.
4. Child of divorce, id X, cynic, cycle of hope and despair.
5. Globalised, enchanted and disenchanted.
- Age: 39
- Gender: Male
- Total visits: 71,026